Sunday, January 29, 2012

To whom it may concern do yourself a favor and watch a movie called Grown ups with Adam Sandler it has changed my entire perspective and outlook on life. Before this movie I was a sad piece of shit, I was a 21 year old who wore diapers and shit myself. I still needed to be breast fed and had uncontrollable diarrhea when I was upset which was all the time. Now I am a CEO of a fortune 500 company who donates >500 million annually to those less fortunate. I am the only non-Mormon who practices polygamy and am married to the following....open up maxim's hottest of whatever year you are reading this and list the top 100 yes folks those are my wives and whatever the description says add married to me, I didn't even want to marry them it was just that after watching Grown-ups I became so awesome that I didn't have a choice because they black mailed me into it somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment