Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last night at the gym with homeslice James I was working on chest and I ended up getting chest cramps. Later on in the night it got pretty painful, james suggested I drank water. FUck that I did what any person with bad chest cramps after the gym did: Go to Jack in the box. An epic battle ensued, I've only witnessed carnage like this in Vegas when my mom came back with a plate of bread and salad at the bellagio buffet. I called her out on it and she told me I should be eating healthy. Little did that witch know I was the one who helped our table/family break even with 12 king crab legs and 2 cuts of prime rib. I asked for 3 pieces of prime rib, looking back at it now I could've finished 3 since it was all on my plate at once but the guy behind the counter muttered in broken english, "only 2 per person at a time" all I want to say now is suck it pedro I finished 2 and I could've done 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment